Who can apply?
- Master’s students and PhD students who must be fully enrolled at the time of the internship,
- recent graduates who graduated no more than 7 months ago at the time of application,
- undergraduate students who are RISE Germany alumni.
What can be funded?
Duration of the funding
- A monthly scholarship of
- 934 Euros for undergraduate and Master’s students
- 1,300 Euros for PhD students
(The internship providers contribute 500 Euros of this monthly rate)
- health-, accident and private liability insurance
- a three day meeting of all RISE Professional scholars in Germany
- a lump sum of 160 Euros for travel within Germany
- a lump sum towards international travel costs
- for those who plan to attend an accompanying language course in Germany, DAAD will cover 70 % of course-fees (max. 250 Euros).