This programme promotes the exchange of North American, British and Irish students in the fields of science and engineering. Students get first impressions of the research and landscape in Germany and will connect with doctoral students who serve as their mentors at universities and research institutions or with researchers from universities of applied sciences (UAS).
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
Duration of the funding
- monthly rate of 861 Euros
- health-, accident- and private liability insurance
- a lump sum towards international travel costs
- a lump sum of 160 Euros for travel within Germany
- a three day meeting of all RISE scholars in July