What's "So German!" about your town or city? Take a look around at your surroundings and document in a photo an example of where Germany is found in your environment. Submit this along with a short explanation of how you see Germany in the image (in German, English or French) and you could win a great prize (iPad, gift card for Goethe Books). Winning photos will appear on the So German! Si Allemand ! website at: www.sogerman.ca
This contest is open to current students at Canadian high schools, colleges/CEGEPs and universities.
For full contest rules, please click here.
Entries may be submitted via email by writing: firstname.lastname@example.org
The contest will run from 9:00am (EST) December 13, 2016 to 5:00pm (EST) January 20, 2017.
Entries should include:
- Applicant's name, email address along with the name of his/her high school, college, CEGEP or university;
- one (1) photo of a maximum size of 5 MB;
- a short explanatory text of no more than 500 characters (written in English, French or German)
The So German! Si Allemand ! Photo Contest is presented by DAAD - German Academic Exchange Service and Goethe-Institut.
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (1)
- alumni (1)
- Canada (2)
- Contest (1)
- degree studies (1)
- Germany (1)
- grant (1)
- Konrad Adenauer Research Award (1)
- Montreal (2)
- PhD (1)
- Postdocs (1)
- Research Funding (3)
- Research in Germany (1)
- Scholarship (1)
- Study in Germany (1)
- Toronto (4)
- Uni-assist (1)
- Waterloo (2)